FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
At HISTORY, great events are the heart of what we do. An important part of any great event is ensuring a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for our guests, artists, and staff to experience.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask that your conduct contribute to everyone’s enjoyment of the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, offensive or abusive language or gestures towards other guests, and/or staff.
- Discrimination, bullying or hate that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, physical appearance, or other.
- Harassment, including unwelcome or hostile behavior, physical contact, or sexual attention.
- Fighting or any other type of violence.
- Wearing or using clothing, signs, and banners which are offensive in nature.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside the venue.
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Being in possession of weapons, illegal substances, or any other prohibited items.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and cannabis) inside the venue. Smoking should take place only in the designated smoking area (outside the SE Doors).
- Unpermitted access and breaching perimeters to the venue, VIP areas or other restricted areas.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by HISTORY to be inappropriate or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, or disruption of the event.
HISTORY will not tolerate any unsafe, offensive behavior that violates our Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Code may result in ejection, suspension from entering any or all of our venues.
Each of us has a responsibility to report any act that goes against the values that we stand for. So, if you see something, say something. Report any safety concerns to our management, or Security team, right away.